Good to know
- You can create as many personal templates as you want.
- You can edit and delete your templates at any time.
- When you choose a template to send, you can customize the template message text before sending it.
- Go to “Communicate” in the side menu.
2. Click on the “Templates” tab.
3. Click on the “Create New” button.
4. Give your template a name. You need to add dash (-) between each word.
The template name is only visible in Gizmi and will not be seen by the recipient.
5. Type your message template text.
6. Click “Save” when you’re done with the template.
7. View, edit or delete your new template in the table.
Creating a message template is a great way to save time on writing and answering standard messages. You can use your templates both in a direct chat with a customer or when creating a scheduled message.