Good to know
- You can send any type of attachment, a document, image, video, gif…
- It’s not possible to attach a file to a Gizmi template.
Attach a file in a Direct Message (chat)
1. To attach or send a file in a chat message – go to “Communicate” in the side menu, and stay on the tab “Direct Messaging”.
2. Click on the contact you want to send a file to.
3. Next to the text input field, click the “Paperclip” icon.
4. Select the attachment (file, image etc.) from your device. To send, click the “Send”-icon on the right.
You can remove the file without sending by clicking on the X.
Attach a file to a Scheduled Message
1. Create a scheduled message.
2. Click “Attach File” and select a file from your device.
3. Save your message.