Good to know
- Autoreplies can be sent to all your contacts OR to one or more specific contacts.
- You can set 2 autoreplies.
1. Go to Communicate > Auto Replies.
2. Add a title to your auto reply (the title will not be visible to the recipient of the message).
3. Set a date/time range for when you want your autoreply to be sent.
4. Write your message.
5. In the recipient list, select “All” if you want the auto reply to be sent to anyone that reaches out to you.
6. If you want the auto reply to be sent only to specific recipients in your contact list, add those recipients in the Recipients field by starting to type the name or by clicking on the names in the dropdown list.
7. Save your message.
8. To turn the auto reply on, flip the switch on the top-right of the message to On (green), and click Save.
9. To turn the auto reply off, flip the switch on the top-right of the message to Off (gray), and click Save.